Keep in mind this is not a credit card. You can only spend funds that are available on your Money Network® Account. The good news is that you will never incur an overdraft fee.
With my Jones OneCard, I never have to worry about over drafting or surprise fees. Free ATMs are conveniently located and that's important because for me, every penny counts. I get my work study payroll, financial aid disbursement, and off-campus payroll on my OneCard. The same card is also my student ID. I use it for everything!
Your Campus. Your Funds. Your way.
Get access to it all with just one card. It's Easy.
Get your financial aid balance transferred electronically directly to your campus card.
Now you can receive your financial aid balance, work-study* or student payroll* directly on your campus card. Your Money Network® Enabled Campus Card gives you the purchasing power, functionality and security of a bank-issued prepaid card. Funds can be electronically delivered to your Money Network® Account in less time than waiting for a check or an ACH to clear in a traditional bank account. It's fast, safe and convenient!
How to get your financial aid refund. Video
For schools offering multiple options for financial aid disbursement, including to a Prepaid Account on a Card that is separate from their campus/student ID.
- Your Money Network® Account requires no minimum balance or monthly service fee, and all funds are FDIC insured once the Card is registered. In addition to the security, the Account also offers you a convenient way to manage your money with online access and bill payment options.
- Free* Account with no minimum balance.
- No risk of overdraft fees.
- No PIN debit fees.
- Free* withdrawals at over 55,000 Allpoint Network ATMs and participating on-campus ATMs.
- Free* Money Network® Checks that can be cashed for free at Walmart™ locations.
- Free* Account with no minimum or monthly fees.
- Account can be reloaded by the school, friends, family — even your employer.**
- Convenient ATM access through 55,000 Allpoint ATMs.
- Can be used everywhere MasterCard® or Discover® cards are accepted.
- Account includes checks that can be cashed for free at any Walmart™ location.
- Funds are FDIC insured once the Card has been registered.
- Delivers fast and secure access to your financial aid balance or refund. You don’t have to worry about losing a check or waiting around for the funds to be transferred electronically to your bank account.
- No risk of overdraft fees, minimum balance or monthly service fees.
- The Allpoint® Network is the largest network of surcharge-free ATMs in the U.S., more than the two largest U.S. banks combined, meaning access to your cash when you need it without unnecessary fees.
- Via the Money Network mobile app*.
Download the app for iPhone or Android to get anytime, anywhere access to your account.
- Via push notification, e-mail or text* message.
Turn on push notifications in the app or visit us online or call Customer Service to sign up for automatic daily or weekly balance updates sent via e-mail or directly to your mobile device via text message.
Login to your Account online.
- By phone.
Call Customer Service at 1-800-822-4283 to sign up.
- Enter your PIN
- Select WITHDRAWAL from CHECKING
- Enter the dollar amount you want to withdraw
- Take your cash and your receipt
- Depositing funds directly to your Account (at no charge). Different types of payments can be loaded directly onto your Account, including money from one or more jobs, tax refunds, child support and government benefits. Go online or call Customer Service to learn more.
- Have family or friends add money to your Account. Anyone can send money from their bank account directly to your Money Network® Account via an ACH transfer. Log in to your Account online to learn more.
- Through participating merchants or at a MoneyGram® or Western Union® location near you. To find a location, visit us online or call Customer Service.
- Purchase a Green Dot MoneyPak© with cash at a retailer near you (service fee of up to $4.95 applies), including Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens and follow the instructions on the MoneyPak to load your Card Account. Visit www.moneypak.com for more information.
- With Walmart Rapid Reload, you can load cash directly to your Card at any Walmart register for just $3.74 per load. Get more information here.
- Set up alerts online to receive your Account balance daily or once a week via e-mail or text message*
- View or hear your Account balance and transaction activity
- Change your PIN
- Request a statement**
- Transfer funds from your Account to a personal bank account
- Request a Secondary Card for a family member or dependent**
- Send funds to a Secondary Card**
- Obtain the BANK ROUTING NUMBER and BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER from a personal check tied to the bank account that will receive the funds.
- Find out if the bank account is a CHECKING or SAVINGS account. Once you have the required information:
- Go online or call Customer Service to access your Account.
- Select the option to transfer funds to a bank account and follow the instructions.
** Only upgraded Cards may be reloaded with funds. Upgrading is free. Requires one-time verification of your identity.
* For a Card that also functions as your campus ID, please review the related for Cardholder Agreement for Discover or MasterCard.
* For a Card that does not display a photo and is not your campus ID, please review the Cardholder Agreement for Discover or MasterCard.