Keep in mind this is not a credit card. You can only spend funds that are available on your Money Network® Account. The good news is that you will never incur an overdraft fee.
With my Jones OneCard, I never have to worry about over drafting or surprise fees. Free ATMs are conveniently located and that's important because for me, every penny counts. I get my work study payroll, financial aid disbursement, and off-campus payroll on my OneCard. The same card is also my student ID. I use it for everything!
Your Campus. Your Funds. Your way.
Get access to it all with just one card. It's Easy.
Get your financial aid balance transferred electronically directly to your campus card.
Now you can receive your financial aid balance, work-study* or student payroll* directly on your campus card. Your Money Network® Enabled Discover Campus Card gives you the purchasing power, functionality and security of a bank-issued prepaid card. Funds can be electronically delivered to your Money Network® Account in less time than waiting for a check or an ACH to clear in a traditional bank account. It's fast, safe and convenient!
Integrated Card Video
For a card that does not display a photo and is not your campus ID, watch the video outlining how the program works at your school.
- Your Money Network® Account requires no minimum balance or monthly service fee, and all funds are FDIC insured. In addition to the security, the Account also offers you a convenient way to manage your money with online access and bill payment options. Free1 account with no minimum balance.
- No overdraft fees.
- No PIN debit fees.
- Free1 ATM withdrawals at over 50,000 Allpoint Network ATMs and participating on-campus ATMs.
- Free1 Money Network™ Checks that can be cashed for free at Walmart™ locations.
- Free1 Account with no minimum or monthly fees.
- The account can be reloaded by the school, friends, family — even your employer.*
- Convenient ATM access through 50,000 Allpoint ATMs.
- Can be used everywhere Discover®cards are accepted.
- Account includes checks that can be cashed for free at any Walmart™ location.
- Funds are FDIC insured.
- Enjoy the Lowest Purchase Price Guarantee from Discover. Coverage applies when you make an eligible purchase and the identical item is found at a lower price, at any store, within 60 days after the original purchase date.
- Delivers fast and secure access to your financial aid balance or refund. You don’t have to worry about losing a check or waiting around for the funds to be transferred electronically to your bank account.
- No overdraft fees, minimum or monthly fees.
- The Allpoint® Network is the largest network of surcharge-free ATMs in the U.S., more than the two largest U.S. banks combined, meaning access to your cash when you need it without unnecessary fees.
- Enter your PIN
- Select WITHDRAWAL from CHECKING
- Enter the dollar amount you want to withdraw
- Take your cash and your receipt
- Depositing funds directly to your Account (at no charge). Different types of payments can be loaded directly onto your Account, including money from one or more jobs, tax refunds, child support and government benefits. Go online or call Customer Service to learn more.
- Have family or friends add money to your Account. Anyone can send money from their bank account directly to your Money Network® Account. Log in to your Account online to learn more.
- Through participating merchants or at a MoneyGram® or Western Union® location near you. To find a location, visit us online or call Customer Service.
- Purchase a Green Dot MoneyPak© with cash at a retailer near you (service fee of up to $4.95 applies), including Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens and follow the instructions on the MoneyPak to load your Card Account. Visit www.moneypak.com for more information.
- With Walmart Rapid Reload, you can load cash directly to your Card at any Walmart register for just $3.74 per load. Get more information here.
- Set up alerts online to receive your Account balance daily or once a week via e-mail or text message*
- View or hear your Account balance and transaction activity
- Change your PIN
- Request a statement**
- Transfer funds from your Account to a personal bank account
- Request a Secondary Card for a family member or dependent**+
- Send funds to a Secondary Card**+
- Obtain the BANK ROUTING NUMBER and BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER from a personal check tied to the bank account that will receive the funds.
- Find out if the bank account is a CHECKING or SAVINGS account. Once you have the required information:
- Go online or call Customer Service to access your Account.
- Select the option to transfer funds to a bank account and follow the instructions.
* Only upgraded Cards may be reloaded with funds. Upgrading is free. Requires one-time verification of your identity.
1 For other Card activity, fees may apply.